Please only submit a refund request IF the error was due to us and NOT a mistake made by you.
- If you have accidentally traded an item to the site, we will only process a refund for that item IF the item has not already been sold (i.e. left the system). You will NOT be given any other means of reimbursement.
There are multiple opportunities to verify the items you are trading before the trade is finalized.
- When selecting the items you intend to sell/buy, the site will display the amount we will pay/charge you.
- Upon joining the queue, a summary of the items being exchanged will be displayed.
- You can verify the items that you will give and receive in the trade offer, which has to be confirmed twice in order to proceed.
- We do NOT process refunds if you are suffering from buyer's remorse.
We can NOT process refunds if the loss of your item is due to an error on Steam's behalf.
- If you did not receive your items after completing the trade, please try waiting and/or restarting Steam. In 99% of cases, the items will eventually appear. During heavy loads, the Steam network can have issues which result in trades being delayed.
- If you are certain that you successfully completed a trade, and you have not received your items and/or the trade does not appear in your trade history then please contact Steam Support. We are unable to help you with this issue.
Screenshots of your trade history MUST be provided to verify your claim!
- Please provide a screenshot of either the trade itself OR a screenshot of your inventory history page.
- Please attach the screenshots to your topic using the "Attach Files" function in the "Explanation, Proof, and Any Other Information" section.
You MUST provide details on the trade - the approximate time of the trade and the name of the bot you traded with!
- Scrap.TF bots receive a high number of impersonators - please make sure that you actually traded with a legitimate one operated by Scrap.TF
- If you made multiple trades, please specify which trade in particular you would like to have refunded.
You MUST provide details on the items exchanged AND provide a reason for your refund request.
- Tell us what items you intended to exchange, what issues you faced with the trade, and what items you would like to be refunded.
- Provide any other details you can think of. Was the site slow around that time? Did you receive any errors?
- RAFFLE RELATED REFUNDS: YOU MUST PROVIDE THE URL TO THE RAFFLE!