Team Rikaii(Random selected user in the server/MVP)?

Ace

So, I was playing today with a friend, and we noticed something weird...Aside of hackers (allegedly) on the other team, plus a Soldier apparently killing me with...a wrench, there's something even more disturbing that happened suddenly...

As the second round started, I pressed TAB for a moment, and noticed that RED and BLU was replaced by "Team Rikaii" and "her" profile picture (Seeing the user's profile, apparently it's a she, but I'm not entirely sure, but for the porpuses it'll be a she).

So, when we lost the match, I took a screenshot of it:

DD3DD38E9CF47E0743F12265C0D932697765031C

Sorry if it's too big, but I don't remember how to make spoiler tags. if a mod can add them if necessary, be my guess.

Anyways....What is this? Is it a feature? Was it because this "Rikaii" person was MVP last round? Is this user a hacker and somehow did something to an official Casual Valve server? I'm so baffled....For a moment, I thought I was playing in a community server but...it's an official dedicated Valve server, so what happened?

If any of you guys know the deal with this, whereas a feature or a weird hack....do let me know, because this is really freaky.

EDIT 1: I checked Rikaii's profile, as I said earlier and she has zero VAC bans, so...not sure if she's a hacker or a Valve employee, which I highly doubt is the latter, at least.

Edited by Chuckles