Million dollars, but. Scrap forum edition.

Andrea .

This is pretty simple, you respond to the previous 2 "offers" with either a yes or a no, and three reasons why for each. But it must be for a million dollars, and it can not be something that can get the world or even a part of the world destroyed or massively damaged in any way.

I will give an example. "You get a million dollars, but you will have a knife permanently attached to your hand." Yes. One, you can get a sheathe for it. Two, you are always prepared incase a up close fight. And three, you could possibly switch it out since it never specified which knife.

Now here is the first. You get a million dollars but.. once a month for an entire day, you become your online ScrapTF persona. Basically your body shapeshifts into whatever your avatar was at that random day. You can still do what you do normally, just in that form.

Edited by Anders .
  • 2 weeks later...

You get a million dollars but.. once a month for an entire day, you become your online ScrapTF persona

Yes.

1) I can change my picture to something I would like to pretend to be- lets just say Sans because Undertale

2) If I were to become sans, I can move things with my mind and that is awesome...Not to mention teleportation.

3) I would be the new pun master of Scrap.TF 

You get a million dollars, but... no one will acknowledge you ever again

No.

1) I like attention sometimes.

2) If I get any sort of life threating injury, I will not be given medical treatment, and most likely die

3) I would become very lonely :(

You get a Million dollars, butt- 

You have to dress up as the thing you hate the most for a month. You can partially change the appearance of your costume, but it has to be recognizable as to what it is.

Bonus Million: 

For one week, you must attend a convention for the thing you are dressed up as and be seen by other patrons during the event. You can do whatever you want during said event.  

Edited by BragBirch66
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

No.

1.That would turn me into Donald Trump.

2.I don't like Donald Trump

3.To him, a million dollars is just a 'small loan'.

You get a million dollars, but you can't spend it on anything, just look at it, and if you do spend any, you get locked in jail

(every 1 cent spent = half a day of jail)

Edited by Rock Paper Gibus
  • 3 weeks later...

Yes

1. i would bath on money

2. Swim on money

3. I could be locked on my house, no?

You will have super speed 100 km/h and see in the darkness, but you will be a furry, I will specify you have two choices: 1. Use a furry costume (that you can't take out) or 2. be a new specie that is intelligent, live among humans and has a lot of animal traces. Like this (the semi-furry):

Image result for furry test

19 hours ago, Sans and Cubone - Loadout.tf said:

You will have super speed 100 km/h and see in the darkness, but you will be a furry, I will specify you have two choices: 1. Use a furry costume (that you can't take out) or 2. be a new specie that is intelligent, live among humans and has a lot of animal traces.

I believe that this is a 'Million Dollars' discussion, so i'll take that as a million for being a semi furry:

No, because:

1. you could be locked up by scientists who want to research you

2. if that happened, you wouldn't get to spend the million dollars

3. even if you weren't locked up people would spend years looking for you, so you'd be on the run forever.

Ye giit a milyerm dalurrrs, bahd yu spiiuk geeborysh fro dwa riisd uuf yir layph

(you get a million dollars, but you speak gibberish for the rest of your life)

4 hours ago, Souldier said:

I believe that this is a 'Million Dollars' discussion, so i'll take that as a million for being a semi furry:

No, because:

1. you could be locked up by scientists who want to research you

2. if that happened, you wouldn't get to spend the million dollars

3. even if you weren't locked up people would spend years looking for you, so you'd be on the run forever.

Ye giit a milyerm dalurrrs, bahd yu spiiuk geeborysh fro dwa riisd uuf yir layph

(you get a million dollars, but you speak gibberish for the rest of your life)

Oh, sorry I didn't think about the million dolars...

Yes

1. I could buy anything that I want.

2. Swim on money

3. I could contract someone to translate me to other persons

You would receive a million dollars, but each 10 seconds you would start to bleed (inside or outside) and no medicine or treatment would stop that.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes.

1: It doesn't specify whether or not the browsing history has been cleaned. ;)

2: There's nothing in my browsing history worth looking at other than reddit.

3: That's a million dollars for one person to see a bunch of pictures/videos/websites that you have also seen. Not a big deal.

You would receive a million dollars, but the catch is that you have to spend the rest of your life at home and if you don't see a meme within ten seconds of seeing the last one you die.

I know... I know... I'm cruel.

Oh Lord, no.

1. No way of getting money thus no food or water or electric (other than the million dollars but not only am I British and so I couldn't exchange it to pounds, but also it would run out quick.)

2. I cannot stand memes.

3. Every 10 seconds is not that long. I wouldn't have a chance to do anything.

You recieve one million dollars, but everything you type is bold, underlined, in italics, has a line through it and has a link to my Steam account.

Edited by _BillCipher | ScrapTF

Yes, of course.

1: You're a cool guy.  

2: Doesn't take nearly as much time as all of the memes from the previous one.

3: I spend quite a bit of time away from my computer.

4 (Extra): BBCode is easy on ScrapTF, where I do most of my typing.

You receive one million dollars, but everyone around you tries to steal it from you and you can never find a way to secure it without another person figuring out a way to break your security.

Edited by EmptyEngineer
Had to stay true to this. Now where's my million‽
3 hours ago, EmptyEngineer said:

Yes, of course.

1: You're a cool guy.  

2: Doesn't take nearly as much time as all of the memes from the previous one.

3: I spend quite a bit of time away from my computer.

4 (Extra): BBCode is easy on ScrapTF, where I do most of my typing.

You receive one million dollars, but everyone around you tries to steal it from you and you can never find a way to secure it without another person figuring out a way to break your security.

No.

1. I don't want to live in constant fear. Who does?

2. They'll steal it anyways. I'll run out of ways to secure it temporarily.

3. Who knows, they may even go for murder.

You receive one million dollars, but you will be forced to give away ten thousand dollars away every day for the rest of your life, even if the one million dollars you had gets used up.

Yes.

1. I would immediatly invest that money, and became a legit billionaire...
2. Billionaires loses like millions of dollars every day, so If I "only" lose 10000$ every day, I would became richer and richer...

3. And what if that money I lose is for daily charity? I wouldn't even be mad about it =D

You receive one million dollars, but every time you spend 100$ a kitty or a puppy dies ʢʘᗝʘʡ ʢʘᗝʘʡ ʢʘᗝʘʡ

10 hours ago, Marvash Magalli said:

Yes.

1. I would immediatly invest that money, and became a legit billionaire...
2. Billionaires loses like millions of dollars every day, so If I "only" lose 10000$ every day, I would became richer and richer...

3. And what if that money I lose is for daily charity? I wouldn't even be mad about it =D

You receive one million dollars, but every time you spend 100$ a kitty or a puppy dies ʢʘᗝʘʡ ʢʘᗝʘʡ ʢʘᗝʘʡ

Yes.

1. I'm a cruel person. Deal with it.

2. I usually don't spend too much all that often.

3. I get to watch news stories of mass slaughters whenever I make a big purchase, but they won't know it was me.

You receive one million dollars, but the economy collapses by the time you spend $1000 worth of any money you own.

• 2 months later...

No.

1. I tried to outsmart this by saying you could spend $999, but that is barely enough to keep you alive for long.

2. The economy's bad anyway and I have no intention of messing it up any more.

3. The virtual economy is also a bit messed up, what with the price of buds crashing. I don't want to mess that up either, if that's what you mean.

You get a million dollars, but you're fat and lazy and will eventually die from cancer.

13 minutes ago, Police Chief said:

No.

1. I tried to outsmart this by saying you could spend $999, but that is barely enough to keep you alive for long.

2. The economy's bad anyway and I have no intention of messing it up any more.

3. The virtual economy is also a bit messed up, what with the price of buds crashing. I don't want to mess that up either, if that's what you mean.

You get a million dollars, but you're fat and lazy and will eventually die from cancer.

For mine, I would've said yes. Mostly because you could give the money to somebody else that you trust, and "share" the money with full ownership being given to the other person.

Anyways,

Yes.

1. I'm already cancer.

1. Being lazy isn't too bad if you want to be lazy. Working hard is also not too bad. Somewhere in the middle is just harsh.

2. I'm already tall, so being fat would basically allow me to laugh at people who want to get around me if they come over to my house.

3. I wouldn't care less about dying if I'm lazy.

You get a million dollars, but you will die if the skin of a person touches you (unless it's yours, of course).