643b52ab59.jpg

Finally i can get me all the skills I ever wanted! Oh wait, I'm not even able to get all skills -- not enough points B) .

Whatever! Level 100 Party at GO Bank!

And Tweets my fellow crime buddy just reached it at the same time! We have gone over many seas together, lad! :ph34r:

We really need to do that "Wear identical loadouts, even down to the customised mask" thing sometime before we infamise, otherwise you'll overtake my levels and we won't match :c

53ee862205303.png

/cri

53ee8646f0dc7.png

we're swimming in these damn number coincidences today, aren't we?

Why when we get to farm fast gold or something (me and bat) you aren't online? *cry*

What time are you usually doing that?

I'm usually online around midday or so, and then around 4pm or so i do some FS runs by joining pubbies. Decent money and today people thought I was so pro just because I stealthed day 2 :P

What time are you usually doing that?

I'm usually online around midday or so, and then around 4pm or so i do some FS runs by joining pubbies. Decent money and today people thought I was so pro just because I stealthed day 2 :P

When I am reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally bored pretty much.

meh I like that video but I didn't really want to post it in chat because the obvious.

It has been posted in the chat before though, even by another memeber from the staff. Butt aaaanyways.. tweets be getting clsoer to I-0 ;3;

It has been posted in the chat before though, even by another memeber from the staff. Butt aaaanyways.. tweets be getting clsoer to I-0 ;3;

About 45m away, but I want to do all the DW before I infamise :c

Son, I have trained you with the hardest DW contracts and you should be able to do the others like a boss. do not disappoint me now *manfaces*

B-But Senpai, Firestarter is more difficult than Rats, at least in the first day.

*Birdfaces*