I hate this stupid BS 7 day wait.

Scrapbanking is like picking up pennies on the sidewalk anyway. Not worth the trouble.

There are better, faster, easier ways to build up your BP value.

There's no other guaranteed lossless, consistent way (random drops are inconsistent, all other trading-for-profit methods involve some kind of risk), so it's popular as the safe method and a starter method.

I somehow got around the 7 day wait by accepting the bot's trade offers directly in Steam, not on the website.

Joined Jan 10th, 41 trades done already. :)

This is what we are telling users to do in the Help section and also on the direct Help topics with the trade offer modal.

IF YOU CANT ACCEPT TRADE OFFERS IN YOUR BROWSER; TRY IT IN YOUR STEAM CLIENT, HERES A GUIDE HOW.

If people would just take the time to actually read things on their screen, instead of wasting that time to waste our time with complaints about issues that aren't our fault.  ;_;

You *could* just copy your entire Steam Folder to an external harddisk and then move it onto your computers new harddisk. No SteamGuard authentification needed at all. Thats also the reason why SteamGuard is basically useless against more sophisticated hijack attempts.

Didn't think about that at the time of getting by new setup.

I wish the new email thing worked though, I have it enabled and it doesnt make me do it.

• 1 year later...