Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege

Shebby

My Steam Review of the game

Latest Skull Rain DLC Is shit.

Players who bought the $15 Gemstone DLC won't even be able to use it on the newest operators, instead the gemstone skins have been replaced by overpriced garbage plastic nerf toy looking skins. That EVERYONE will have to pay for. Not cool ubisoft.

The new defense operator is absolutely useless in Terrorist Hunt... and It's another Shotgun Wielding Roaming OP Girl, exactly what we needed....

Extremely overhyped update.

========================================

The developers of this game don't care for the past audience. There are people like me who only play Terrorist Hunt because we are dedicated to the original franchise of Rainbow Six. But I'm sad to see that the developers completely ignore Terrorist Hunt and only give updates dedicated to the competitive community. Which pretty much means if you're a casual gamer, this game won't be for you. I cannot believe they released a new operator that's 100% useless in Terrorist Hunt and not even saying anything about that. Caveira, the newest BOPE operator, was first showed off on the R6 website and her gameplay trailer showed that she could interogate enemies without having to down, but they completely scrapped that and made it so you have to be downed to use her ability correctly, thus making her useless in Terrorist Hunt because you cannot down NPCs.

The Developers of Rainbow Six Siege have stated so many times that they are working hard to keep the playerbase they have for another 2-3 years, but the rate this is going, they're practically killing their own game. I genuinely would not be surprised if they started adding even more microtransactions.

This game is going to die once Ubisoft feels they've squeezed enough cash out of this game and everyone stops caring about the "Competitive" of this game. (This game isn't even ready for competitive and they've already introduced Pro Leagues).

Rainbow Six Siege was a big disapointment to me. The game started off strong and by the near end of the first year theres nothing left but the dried up desert gamemode called Terrorist Hunt and the cancerous community that leeches on the multiplayer of the game.