Any way to became P2P without use credit card o Steam Cards?

Shadyck

On 9/19/2016 at 3:32 AM, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

I did not have paypal linked to a bank account and I was able to add money to Steam. Of course, it is now.

You also can get an upgrade to premium gift from someone

Actually, since the latest upgrade, receiving gifts is not enough. There are no other way to be a P2P accept for buying Steam wallet card and yes, through PayPal

2 hours ago, Tommmy0000 said:

Actually, since the latest upgrade, receiving gifts is not enough. There are no other way to be a P2P accept for buying Steam wallet card and yes, through PayPal

The upgrade to premium gift as in ingame item that upgrades your TF2 account to premium. Of course, if you have not added money to Steam or done something like that you won't be "premium" in Steam.

On 18.09.2016 at 0:55 AM, ☬ Kurama ☬ said:

Well, I live in a town and there are no shops that sell steam cards here, and my parents dont let me use their credit cart online.

I dont want free-instant money, but a web to complete offers in exchange money or something similar will be welcome.

Thanks in advance :)

tf2 upgrade to premium gift:

if you are not concerned about upgrading your steam account (there are f2p steam accounts too, actually steam accounts with limits) then there is an easy (eh kinda) - free way to upgrade your tf2 account. but first you need to find a guy who is willing to trade with you. as you are f2p now you can't trade but you can receive gifts from other people (they can have f2p too as long as someone gifted them a upgrade to premium gift in tf2) so you need a friend who is already p2p or f2p friend with premium gift. 

anyway, this will take time but my account was f2p. i used upgrade to premium gift to become p2p. what did i do? i've collected weapons, lucky random drops, some items with genuine quality etc.. traded those with my friend to get p2p gift.

1st way: collect weapons to make refined metal (2 weeks > 1 ref) guess this is the only chance to get ~45 ref takes a lot of time

2nd way: luck... joining - winning raffles, tf2 random item drops etc. (3 years ago i got a high 5 worth 2 keys at that time)

orange box:

well you can also buy orange box gift. i don't know the exact price right now, its probably expensive. sometimes steam lowers the price, so you can buy it cheaper with your refs- keys from sellers. use tf2outpost to find sellers and price of it. 

• 4 weeks later...