Bots are Flooded with AFKs

4 hours ago, Trading From Nothing said:

Since steam API was down for like half the day people left and they are still in the queue and i think it is flooding the Line.

It has been 15-20 mins and i have only moved up one in line of a line of 120+ people. At this rate the lines will just get longer and longer.

you cant tell if they are afk or not. almost every weekend steam api goes offline that makes trading almost impossible. i think users just join queue without checking steam gauges "https://steamgaug.es/" as a result you can see 160 people in one bot.. as bot can't send a trade offer, even it managed to send one you can not accept it. also as you said as the amount of people increases in queue, bots cant handle i guess.. 

As said many times, it's not their fault. The bots get stuck because of the API going up and down and the users eventually forget about it. When they get back up, the bots will send them a trade offer and kick them after 10 minutes.

I don't know if to leave this open or not, because there really is not much to discuss and we cannot do much about it.

Edited by 3xlneet #ScrapTF
  • 3xlneet locked and unlocked this topic
  • 3xlneet locked this topic