3xlneet #ScrapTF

Auction Bugs Megathread

Since we are getting a lot of bug threads about auctions, we suggest you to post any issues you find with auctions in here.

Remember to provide a clear explanation about what's going on, screenshots are welcome.

So far, the known bugs are :

• Prices changing when we change the key's prices.
  • Item Factor not changing the prices of the items when selecting them.
  • Winner from the auction did not actually win.
  • Empty bids.
  • Unable to click on your own auctions.
  • Chemistry sets might not show if they are collectors or strangifiers, appearing as normal chemistry sets.
  • Fabricators not showing inputs.
  • Instant-Buy does not finish auction.
  • Bidding over an Instant-Buy bid.
  • Bots saying that your item is not in the tf2 inventory.
  • Selected items going to the information/warning box once deselected (Pic related)
  • Value of the top bid not matching with the current bid's value.
  • Bot identifier disappears from the item in the site inventory after deselecting it.
  • If the items are not showing up, it should mean that we do not have a price for them or that they are not priced enough to get auctioned (not a bug).
  • Carefully well wrapped gift not showing the item inside (Still happening?).
  • Unable to pay with metal if you traded some of it away but still have enough in rec/scrap. You should try turning them into refined in order to fix that(?).

If you experience the first two, please post about them in here so we can get working on them again and fix your item(s).

• Fire brick -> Ongoing bugs
  • Teal -> Not a bug or unaware if it is still happening
  • Bold Text -> NEW
Edited by 3xlneet #ScrapTF
Interface bug

Enlima29   

then any idea why some hats also can't be deposited? Summer Shades has a hundred on market, it is also can be sold to the hat bots, but I can't add mine to the site inventory.

Okay so 11 days ago I made an auction selling a Bolshevik Biker for 1.55 ref. starting bid and 1.77 ref instant buy. So a player by the name of Killer Spookstar (Windex profile picture) bid 2 ref. for it, and since it was the only bid he got the item, but he didn't and I didn't get 2 ref either. Now this doesn't sound that bad cause I probably got the item back right. NO wrong it is in my site inventory but when I click on it, to make an auction or withdraw it, it says that the item is not found. And I'm sure that I didn't get the 2 ref. he bid or my Bolshevik Biker because I have Steam Mobile Authenticator and I never got a notification for the trade. 

BTW in case you're wondering all this happened after I had already deposited the item into Scrap.tf site inventory, and I checked my site inventory and in-game inventory for the ref. or the Bolshevik Biker.

Screenshot (1).png

FizzCan   

I'm still having issues withdrawing some of my skins after depositing them nearly two weeks ago, so I'd appreciate it if you could please fix this.

яekt.   
7 minutes ago, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

Remember that before an auction ends, the user has to pay what they bidded. They have a day to do so and you won't get the items bidded until they pay or your items back until a day has passed.

sorry, i do not understand, but can't that be abused, like, you bid 100+ keys, only to not pay out and the person who actually bids does not get the item :/

2 minutes ago, яekt said:

sorry, i do not understand, but can't that be abused, like, you bid 100+ keys, only to not pay out and the person who actually bids does not get the item :/

If you do not pay the bid, you get banned from using the auction system. That gets stacked up until a permament ban from auctions happens. Yes, the auctioner will get upset because they will not get the bidded items, but you can always reject any suspicious fishy bids in order to prevent this.

9 hours ago, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

If you do not pay the bid, you get banned from using the auction system. That gets stacked up until a permament ban from auctions happens. Yes, the auctioner will get upset because they will not get the bidded items, but you can always reject any suspicious fishy bids in order to prevent this.

well I think the submitting part of the auction is still broken, haven't made another auction yet.

Ezekiel   

If you bid items worth more than the current item, it tells you to add more for some reason.

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 11.33.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 11.41.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 11.33.46 AM.png

Edited by Ezekiel

11 minutes ago, Ezekiel said:

If you bid items worth more than the current item, it tells you to add more for some reason.

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 11.33.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 11.41.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-10-24 at 11.33.46 AM.png

Issue seems to be that the price does not get updated. With that I mean that it's showing the price like if the item factor was of 100%. So (now), for getting the correct price you would have to do the maths by yourself because we are not showing such thing

So i bid 2.66  on this auction https://scrap.tf/auctions/WVCXF6 and won. Can't withdraw items because it sends this error ( somehow can't send image, so i will text it :" There is an error paying for this auction" And in the queue it says that it can't Steam API is down, or that it can't see my inventory (on other trades it doesn't have such problems)

5 minutes ago, TiaN_*Microwave*_ said:

So i bid 2.66  on this auction https://scrap.tf/auctions/WVCXF6 and won. Can't withdraw items because it sends this error ( somehow can't send image, so i will text it :" There is an error paying for this auction" And in the queue it says that it can't Steam API is down, or that it can't see my inventory (on other trades it doesn't have such problems)
imageproxy.php?img=&key=48cd957572f97462

Now it changed and the error message says that bot can't read inventories 

You know what scrap.tf since you obviously aren't gonna reply to this I just wanna say to everyone else trying to auction that I feel like this "auction bug" is more of an auction scandal, been waiting for a reply or a fix for 18 days now and nothing. No replies, and no fix.