3xlneet #ScrapTF

Auction Bugs Megathread

Luka   

This has fucked me over many times in the past: Auction ending at like 40 seconds left, not always at 40 but at that range arround 1 minute. I refreshed many times and the timer stays correct, but the auction suddenly ends at like 40 seconds left, fucking you over if you wanted to repel snipe bids by rejecting them. 

This fucked me in the ass when i did no min auction of my unusual. I didnt like the offers and i went on to reject all the offers when there was like 1 minute left, and what happened is when i rejected all the okay-ish offers, the auction ended with 40 seconds left leaving me with a GARBAGE offer of like 2 keys.

This happened on multiple auctions.

Eurobeat   

When I was bidding on this auction, I accidentally traded away the SMG during the bidding session. Later, I found out that I won, so I bought another SMG with the same quality in order to pay for my bid. However, the bot trade continues to fail and says that the items don't exist in my inventory, even though all three items (in the correct qualities) are there. Is this a bug? 

Screenshot 2017-08-09 at 1.16.54 PM.png

8 minutes ago, Eurobeat said:

When I was bidding on this auction, I accidentally traded away the SMG during the bidding session. Later, I found out that I won, so I bought another SMG with the same quality in order to pay for my bid. However, the bot trade continues to fail and says that the items don't exist in my inventory, even though all three items (in the correct qualities) are there. Is this a bug?

As you can read in the message that appears before bidding and in this thread, this is not a bug. We check the item's IDs so if you trade it away, you will not be able to finish your bid.

Eurobeat   
Just now, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

As you can read in the message that appears before bidding and in this thread, this is not a bug. We check the item's IDs so if you trade it away, you will not be able to finish your bid.

Yeah I just saw the reply to the guy before. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Fry said:

I dont know why this is happening i dont want a auc ban :C

help.JPG

scrap help.JPG

To quote 3xlneet:

On 9/8/2017 at 11:26 AM, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

If you trade away an item that you used in a Bid, then get another item, you won't be able to Finish the Bid due to the item not having the same IDs. So you'll have to accept your ban.

Fry   
3 hours ago, Gaia's Minion said:

To quote 3xlneet:

If you trade away an item that you used in a Bid, then get another item, you won't be able to Finish the Bid due to the item not having the same IDs. So you'll have to accept your ban.

no i have the EXact same clan pride thats a ss from when i got it

I know this bug is known of but it said i could auction an itm in my bp but i actually didnt have that item (no, i didnt trade right before it) so i got banned from auctions, can i pleas3 get unbannned from auctions