What is going to be on the Pyro Update?

PootisPlus

Personally, I believe the Pyro Update will have some extravagant additions but the question is, will they be good?

Maps: Probably none, at least probably not any good ones

Weapons: Probably mainly fixes but I see some new Flame Throwers and Secondaries being added to the mix to break the Degrare combo.

Hats: Probably the most abundant of whats going to come, I can see upwards of 10 hats being added. As for what, not sure

Other: Probably some overall fixes and updates to the Pyro himself, maybe an HP increase to make him more of a forward attacked than an ambush class or maybe increasing his movement speed so he can close distance better. What ever it is, Pyro needs to be more certain of his role, not a Below Average Attack/Support/Defense class. I would like to see the pyro become what it was meant to be, a forward attacked that can deal good damage but also survive some hot situations, all while being the furthest into the front lines. I would especially like to see the Airblast and Fire Particle mechanics fixed, fire doesn't know what the hell it is doing half the time and airblast doesn't have a decisive hitbox that can be observed well.

3 hours ago, Medicine Ball | Twitch.Tv said:

What ever it is, Pyro needs to be more certain of his role, not a Below Average Attack/Support/Defense class.

Basically all Pyro ever does is check for Spies around the Engineer and airblast Ubercharges for about 1.5 seconds, the time it takes for a Pyro to get slaughtered by an Ubered enemy who will then proceed to mow down the rest of the team unless they've wised up and ran for their lives. But hey, at least it's a Gibus-friendly class with w+m1 right?

Really though, Pyro has no specific role to play. It supports a support class and that's all.

Edited by Django Corleone
I didn't really make myself clear I guess.