I hope Secret santa will work

this time, since last time escrow killed some people.

Also there were double Grinch events making the re-gifting faulty.

I know it's about giving, but it's nice to receive stuff once in a while.

It's just upsetting for some people to not receive after giving. (like me, hence the post)

(No I am not greedy, I just want to enjoy the holidays.)

I just wonder who will be my gift receiver this year. I hope it's someone nice. :3

Why can't we just have a bot for Secret Santa? People trade in their items and they only get an item if they give one. We wouldn't know whose was the gift we received but I can see a bunch of "thanks whoever gave me this" raffles, which would be interesting. There would be no way people would give without giving unless there's an odd number of gifts, and that's impossible to control. I don't know if that's possible but I'm throwing it out there.

This might not even be the right place to post this. If it isn't then please redirect me to the right place or just quote me on this idea if you'd like.

23 hours ago, 43Dark_Nero said:

escrow?

The system that says "hello there, little user. I see you have failed to deliver your items due to something completely out of your power. You are now banned for life". That's... not a great way to sort people who deserve and don't deserve to be in the event, don't you think? As for the Steam app and escrow, yeah, there's that, a broken thing that brings nothing but an occasional headache, but that's not ScrapTF's fault.

9 hours ago, Django Corleone said:

The system that says "hello there, little user. I see you have failed to deliver your items due to something completely out of your power. You are now banned for life". That's... not a great way to sort people who deserve and don't deserve to be in the event, don't you think? As for the Steam app and escrow, yeah, there's that, a broken thing that brings nothing but an occasional headache, but that's not ScrapTF's fault.

If you were banned unfairly you'll have the chance to appeal soon.

• 3 weeks later...