What is the value expectation for Secret Santa?

I guess it's completely up to the person to what they want to give, to a new-ish p2p player a nice strange worth a ref or so might be a big chunk of their inventory (both to give and to receive).

Personally I think I'll give away about ~5 keys in items, just because I feel like it :)  (and you have no way to check :P)

I honestly wouldn't go by "worth" value... Instead, why not go by sentimental value?

Instead of asking the giftee "What do you want?" and just (most likely) giving that, maybe you can ask them some questions, and give a personalized gift depending on how they're answered

It worked quite well for me last year... Maybe you should try the same abk8.png

Although, the required "worth" value is a refined, as stated above...

Edited by Mixed the Mouse
Forgot one thing

It really does depend. Minimum gift is 1 refined. However, if you feel generous and don't mind spending a little extra, good on you! As Mixed said, I think a gift based on sentiment rather than worth will have much more meaning to it. It's fine if you're not able to afford expensive items. It's all in the spirit of gifting.

I think as long as you play fair and don't intend to use this opportunity as a profit making scheme, you're fine. Happy gifting!~