Is it possible to get glitched taunts

Pootis Enjoyer

So it's come to my attention since the last major update for Team fortress 2, that it's possible to get glitched taunts. When I say this, I mean the taunt isn't 100 percent correct.
A good example of one of the glitches is one of the last taunts recently added, the bumper car taunt. I'm mentioning this one mainly as it's the easiest to spot.

The taunt seams fairly normal at first until you play as another class, causing the taunt to change colour. A good example would be, playing as a sniper while on the blue

team but the cart is red instead.

So far, I've tried using the taunt on every other class as well as every class on both teams but it seams to only do it for the heavy as of now for me. I've tried using the taunt,

on both official servers and community server but it continues to remain the same none the less.

Last but not least, does owning a glitched taunt increase the price of the taunt it's self or does it remain the same as a normal taunt

A example of the current glitch while I've been playing as heavy

20161123220603_1.jpg

20161022153936_1.jpg

On 30/11/2016 at 7:59 AM, _BillCipher | ScrapTF said:

I'm pretty sure that's a bug with the game, not the taunt itself. It'll probably be patched. And no, it wouldn't increase the price because it would apply to every one of those taunts.

Well I've done some research into the subject and so far. I've found nothing that can change the colour other then Australians or using server commands to change the colour of it.

So far, the only way is those two options or unless there are a select few like the cow manglers but I doubt there would be since that glitch was quite some time ago.

• 2 years later...