[ScrapTF Team for the Archimedes Cup] Join the Reserves!

We're entering the Archimedes Cup and we need you.

We have just about enuogh to cover a full team right now, but we want to ensure we have enough people to cover all the roles and handle any hiccups that come up.

Unfortunately we can't just have everyone, so this is an application thread. You'll get invited to the team by me if you're accepted. Sorry if you don't get in, as we can't have everyone.

Before the first match, we'll be running a few practise games to make sure everyone is comfortable with what they're doing, and we'll be discussing soem strategies and other things like that.

Requirements:

• Be free from 7-10pm CET (6-9pm GMT) at a minimum (Ideally free for an hour beforehand to prepare) on 11/1/15, 18/1/15 and 20/1/15, as well as all day on 25/1/15.
  • Vaguely understand how to play TF2.
  • Have a mic
  • Have Mumble
  • Be willing to come to practice games.

If you're interested, leave a post down below with what classes you feel comfortable playing, what roles you feel comfortable playing, your general location (country/state if in USA) and why you want to compete with us!

So go go go, just jot it down really quick, 'cause the first real match is in a week!

Hai. I would love to join and i play mostly sniper and Soilder but i will not be avalible on the 20th due to work but all the other days i'm good to go. I've always wanted to play competitive once in my life this is the best opportunity to! Always more then happy to talk on an VoIP only downside i live in US. :(

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/108558/

Edited by Tweets #scrap.tf

Och, I'd be happy to be on the team, either main or reserves.

-I play a very strong Lochknight Demoman, and can also play a decent Battle Medic or Defensive Jarate Sniper if push comes to shove.

-I'm in Scotland, so that's a benefit.

-I have Mumble and a working mic.

Scrap.TF is an awesome place, and if I am picked, I would be honored to have the chance to fight alongside my comrades.

Edit - link to ETF2L profile: http://etf2l.org/forum/user/108286/

Edited by Dimitri Awesometh

Ah, what have I got to lose.

I'm game. Assuming we make it to the Quarter/Semi finals I can push my schedule around to make time.

eTF2L account: Deathrowboat

Have a Mic.

Mumble will be dowloaded when/if necessary.

Experience: Zero experience playing in any of the leagues. If hours in game matter, roughly 700 over the course of the year and a half.

Classes: Any really, though Scout/Engie are usually my top classes.

As for why I'd want to join the Scrap.tf team, well you guys rock. Also it'd be a nice intro into the competitive TF2 community. I'd also like, so to speak, bring home the "gold" for Scrap.tf's team.

So I guess I have to be part of the "One Competitive Player Per Team" I have played 6's and HL silver in the past and basically can play any class needed. Just let me know! http://beta.etf2l.org/forum/user/92217/

Plz bb let me carry luna in tf2 and csgo <3

Unfortunately we can't have two Buddies to the best of my knowledge, so you'll have to consult with Luna if you want to take his place.

Unfortunately we can't have two Buddies to the best of my knowledge, so you'll have to consult with Luna if you want to take his place.

Im not a buddy because I only played UGC not ETF2L

From the rules: Buddies must have competitive experience in ETF2L to participate playing at least one season of Division 5 skill or higher.

I play UGC and I bet Luna played UGC too not ETF2L. :^) 

Im not a buddy because I only played UGC not ETF2L

From the rules: Buddies must have competitive experience in ETF2L to participate playing at least one season of Division 5 skill or higher.

I play UGC and I bet Luna played UGC too not ETF2L. :^) 

360bbc0e.png

UGC Iron is counted as the same as eTF2L Div 6 in terms of Buddies.

source: http://beta.etf2l.org/forum/archimedes/topic-30805/page-7/#post-523009

So it's probably too late to apply since you have a full team, but I probably won't be playing this anyway.

1500+ hours in tf2

I have a mic and mumble but I don't like to talk too much.

No real experience with competitive, but I know the ground rules and stuff.

Classes I could play: Soldier, Medic, and Heavy (I'm also ok at demo and pyro)

(Best class is soldier, 2nd best is heavy but this is 6s so that doesn't really apply, and I can med decently)

From US

http://etf2l.org/forum/user/109199/

No idea if I still have time to sign up or to join a team but still.

I can say I am an experienced player mostly playing as demoman or heavy. Or soldier sometimes.

1300 hours of gameplay and around 300 demoman only.

I have recently downloaded mumble and I am starting to use it commonly.