Hey scrap.tf I got scam and I'm piss

Hiy

One of your bots put up fake ass keys and scam me I cant believe I spend 56.23 dollars on this game and I get scam. my unsaul hat is call Brotherhood of arms unusual effect Power surge it cost 134 keys if you can't get it back to me and somone brought it is OK if someone brought it just give me that vive la France effect circling peace sign because my unusual cost more than that. Bye if you want to talk to me msg me on my profile. I don't really want the rest of my keys you can have then I just want my unusual back. 

On 12/9/2016 at 3:52 PM, Zero said:

One of your bots put up fake ass keys and scam me I cant believe I spend 56.23 dollars on this game and I get scam. my unsaul hat is call Brotherhood of arms unusual effect Power surge it cost 134 keys if you can't get it back to me and somone brought it is OK if someone brought it just give me that vive la France effect circling peace sign because my unusual cost more than that. Bye if you want to talk to me msg me on my profile. I don't really want the rest of my keys you can have then I just want my unusual back. 

Dude, only EVER use the Unusual Bot if you're trying to quicksell either highly unwanted unusuals (so mainly low-tier unusuals, or crappy-looking unusuals with decent effects, like Virtual Reality Headset w/ Stormy Storm), don't rely on getting a good deal if you try and sell an unusual worth more than 60 keys.

On 12/9/2016 at 6:52 PM, Zero said:

Apart from what was already said against you, keys can't be fake. If you mean they weren't there, then how'd you miss it? Also, you could have just picked the name of the highest unusual in the bot and tried to scam through the forums, not a good move.