I got kicked from the Christmas event even though i gave a gift

AND NOTHING HAPPENED AND i wanted to give to that guy that i have in mah friend list as well a gift that would make him happy and cheerful but it seems that scrap.tf started to robber and steal from people just to keep their site . THIS SUCKS GUYS IM NOT GOING TO USE AGAIN THEIR SITE FOR ANYTHING ELSE MAYBE FOR FUCKING THEIR SYSTEM BY HELPING NOOBS UNDERSTAND THAT SOME ITEMS ARE RLLY OVER PRICED . THAT WOULD RUIN THEM ALL

Edited by spekany

You should be able to get your items back from your Site Inventory (Auctions > Site Inventory). Apparently after trading your items to the site you must then "submit" them which is something we may have missed, including me. Since all of us did intend to give a gift but were wrongfully removed from the event, the Scrap.tf staff may be able to help us out if the process isn't too complicated. I wouldn't mind being removed from the event if the problem is too difficult to resolve, just as long as I'm able to participate in future events then it's fine with me. Try not to get too angry over it and hope for the best

• 3xlneet locked and unlocked this topic