I got kicked from the Christmas event even though i gave a gift

Honestly, this kind of sucks.

I've been a scrap.tf user for 3+ years now and thought that I gave the bot my gift just as I did last year... except I did not submit it. What's the point of that anyway? This didn't exist last year. You gave the bot an item and that was it.

I genuinely wanted to give a gift and now I'm banned from all future events for not pressing some button that didn't even exist last year.

Edited by Mikusch
6 hours ago, Lukiday 🐈 said:

Unfortunately there's no way for you kindhearted people to rejoin the event, but you won't get banned from future events, as explained by Geel here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/tf2scrap#announcements/detail/275115639209520670

But may i know how you gonna choose people that tried to give an item ?? I hope it will work :D

Edited by HabeRa

Scrap , really? i give 1 of my favorite weapons (Bonk Festive) and the my secret santa is my friend like 1 year  but he dont give something to me.the last year you make me this for first time , please comeback my item to my backpack ,and for this error ,give us a item for say sorry , Thanks for Reading , Good Bye. 

On 22/12/2016 at 7:17 AM, Mikusch said:

Honestly, this kind of sucks.

I've been a scrap.tf user for 3+ years now and thought that I gave the bot my gift just as I did last year... except I did not submit it. What's the point of that anyway? This didn't exist last year. You gave the bot an item and that was it.

I genuinely wanted to give a gift and now I'm banned from all future events for not pressing some button that didn't even exist last year.

the reason that it was not automatically submitted was because last year there were no auctions so when you deposited something in the site inventory it knew it was a gift, if they didn't change it this year anybody who was looking to start an auction would have their items put in as a gift. That's the reason they made the submit button

1 hour ago, thepootisman said:

also this should be in help and support not general discussions mate just a heads up

Yeah, kind of, but there only the thread creator can view their post, so we decided to just let it slide for this special occasion.