Small TF2 Youtubers and looking for material

Lenny

Hey guys!

Recently ive started being interested in video editing and such so i figured i would combine it with a thing i love doing that being playing Team Fortress 2 :).

Im mostly using Premiere for the video part,Photoshop for most of the pictures and TFMV for the Team Fortress 2 models also i used Source Film-Maker but it kind of ate almost all my space in my PC and therefore i looked for something easier to use.I recommend TFMV.

If i am doing something that is unauthorized please moderators/administrators of these forums let me know.Since i really enjoy anything i want to ask people around here for something.I kind of lack material to edit so im asking you,if you have any videos of you doing yourself something special in Team Fortress 2 doesnt matter if its in a casual match or competitive feel free to send either the demo file or the video (mp4,avi and so on),with the proper indications of when does the thing that you want to be featured happens and the last thing i would ask you to leave a reply here to let me know that you sent me something :)

Im still kind of new to this editing so im not sure how long will i take to edit and finish a video so feel free to message me here on scrap.tf if you send material and want to check up on whats the progress or add me on steam(link will be at the end).

Ive put a link to one of my recent videos so you can see how i intend on editing what you send.Of course ill try new stuff once in a while.

I also intend on doing contests with the best videos and such with prizes ;)

Also if you happen to manage a small YouTube channel that uploads regularly TF2 videos feel free to tell me!

Thanks for reading so far here you will find what you need.Have a nice day!

STEAM ID-http://steamcommunity.com/id/guitarman10/

SUBMISSION EMAIL- dns_fixer@yahoo.com

Edited by Lenny
31 minutes ago, Starco said:

Isn't it not allowed to self-promote yourself, your own channels, etc? I might need to review the rules again...

Im looking for other youtubers and i saw plenty of raffles with stuff like this that didnt get any warning or removed.Im looking for opinions about my editing not asking for sub4sub or anything like that.