Tiger > Trading

Accept The Acution Now Button

12 posts in this topic

Hi im thinking its gona be grate to crate a button thats call "Accept offer" In Auctions 

Like The Reject bid 1 but doing the opiset becuz its sometimes annoying to wait more time when u sure thats not going to be any higher offer so i think its also EASY TO DO Button becuz i do some codding and i sure u guys are even better and crate this in few min's i dont rely know how the bots work but i think its also not going to be hard 1

and also i think its super helpful !

Edited by 🎄 Oxygen - S>1 Unusals🎄
to say staff clear
ITstumbler likes this

NO 1 SAY HIS OPINION? WHY NOT ?

I THINK U WILL LOVE IT 

YE ALL OF U GONA HATE THIS BUT

"Tracer : Thanks For The Love! "

Please be patient, a lot of people see it but don't quite know what they think about this. I'm not sure either, you'll have to wait for an answer for staff.

Also, if possible, please rewrite your forum post, it's not that clear what you mean exactly, and the writing style you're using doesn't help either.

Edited by Lukiday 🐈

3 hours ago, Lukiday 🐈 said:

Please be patient, a lot of people see it but don't quite know what they think about this. I'm not sure either, you'll have to wait for an answer for staff.

Also, if possible, please rewrite your forum post, it's not that clear what you mean exactly, and the writing style you're using doesn't help either.

Done Now its clear and ok.. im just hate 2 wait :(

8 hours ago, 🎄 Oxygen - Trading🎄 said:

Some 1 like this idea at all?

Yes, I do like this idea. But your English is gibberish and hard to understand.

But this is the closest example that I can think of:

BIDDERNO1 Bade 5 Commando+ Factory New skins totalling 2.9 keys

While BIDDERNO2 Bade 30 Well-worn civilian skins totalling 3 keys

But you want those 5 Commando+ Factory New skins, but you're 1 minute too late to reject that 30 Well-worn civilian skins. Plus, the guy that bade those 30 skins has a reputation of troll-bidding.

So, WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!

When the auction ends with multiple bids, The auctioneer will have time for, let's say, 24 hours(Or whatever this suggestion didn't state the length) to choose the winning bid.

This is useful especially when someone bids Useless stuffs while someone else bade Currency-only that only lost 1 scrap to the person that bids those useless stuffs.

. i just edit it cuz was untrue

Edited by 🎄 Oxygen - Trading🎄
not nedded

[Deleted. I just realized someone had made this exact reply in another thread. Sorry for the unnecessary reply; I don't yet know how to delete my replies.]

Edited by Theta

im also dont know i know how 2 edit but not to delete :DDD

5 hours ago, Theta said:

[Deleted. I just realized someone had made this exact reply in another thread. Sorry for the unnecessary reply; I don't yet know how to delete my replies.]

It's because the other thread that you linked is where people are answering. Check that one.