Unfair Bans created from the start of TF2

Hello.

I was recently vote kicked using the Original TF2 vote system, and, therefore banned. I could not make out the name of who started the ban, but I am pretty sure it was 

F2P Rasmus dk 2014 ? Hale (link to profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198048989805

Now, I am aware that he is probably not an f2p, because he has over 1000 hours on TF, and I have paid and played with only 400 hours. But nonetheless, he was acting like an F2P. He was killing while we were friendly, and was failing and raging every time we did something about it.

Now, if you don't know who I am, I am a very tempered man. If I see a hacker on a server, I won't wait until I he gets banned from TF or the server. No, I will create an alt, put on my hacks, and out hack the hacker until he leaves. Despite me not hacking anytime else, that is the reason I am banned from Skial, FirePowered, etc. Looking back, I would, however, make a great admin, but that is not my point. 

So he starts trying to cap, and this is the Scrap.TF relaxed server, but my temper says, 

"NO!, Stop him, dominate him, and cap. Teach him a lesson instead of type in chat"

So I do that.

Then suddenly, I get voted with the TF2 vote system, and in a second, there were 2 votes, and bam!

I was banned.

Now, I am aware that you can't ban someone on the other team, but the server has tons of plugins so I don't know.

So now, I am going to talk to the admins. Admins, please do something about this. I can't stand someone being so hypocritical, trying to cap, failing, and vote kicking me because I was doing the same, except I actually succeeded. Also, please let no f2p abuse the vote system, however, let sm_votekick be an option to all p2p.

And now, I am going to talk to the main audience. If you see a f2p tryhard try to vote kick you, please quickly press F12, or Fn+F12 to get a screenshot, the put the screenshot and the profile of the vote abuser (go to "Your Name" on steam client, then friends, then recently played with) and hope that admins will see this

Thanks!

Michael (first time I'm using real name)

P.S: I was accused of cheating despite never cheating on the server

Edited by geodasheabarod

I understand the frustration over someone else using hacks in a match but I think the way you seem to be going about it is a bad idea. Trying to "out hack" the other player may seem like a great "I showed them" way of going about it but it's also a quick way to get yourself kicked or banned as well. Either way that's an opinion. I think if you still can't reconnect after thirty minutes talking to an admin with a calm mind and understanding discussion you should be okay. Just remember to review the situation and look at it from a few different perspectives just to confirm your thinking and such. 

P.S Michael is a great name. 

P.S.S I say that because of my username by the way. I'm not creepy I promise.