♛ Helix ♛

App

That would be sooooooooooo great to have an app it would make everything so much easier because I look up stuff on my phone all the time and it's really annoying. You do have to think about how much they would need to put in the app and they would have to make android and ios. I'm not sure though of the skills of the people that run scrap.tf it may be a simple task to make an app or it may be a challenge. Also scrap.tf is connected to steam and I'm not sure how that would work on an app. Maybe they will make an app easy or they won't make one at all because of what it takes. I also haven't been using this website for long so I could just be saying a bunch of bull lol

As said above, i am sure te answer will be no it has been suggested a loot of times answer has always been no as scrap.tf is already mobile friendly

Edited by Sleme_

An app wouldn't change anything, files you could possibly store are cached anyways. For all things you can do on the site, you need to be online.

The site is built around bootstrap, which is already mobile-friendly.

An app would take a very long time to finish, and in my opinion it's not worth it. We're much better off focusing more work into optimizing the site for mobile.

If you have suggestions on how to better optimize the current site for mobile feel free to make some suggestions on that.

An app would also be Android only since none of us here are fans of apple and we don't want to buy their products just for development.