Guys! I Got Scammed!

Cypher

I made an Auction in which I am Selling a Bills hat(distinctive lack of Hue). The Guy paid Bunch of skins which dont even have a estimated/final price. They keep changing. I cant manage to sell these skins even in skin banking. I already got scammed my whole inventory. The Only Thing i had left was a bills hat and that is now also Lost :(

Any Help?

Here is the Link to the Auction: https://scrap.tf/auctions/23AQSM

21 minutes ago, [TTG] ProTheBest said:

I made an Auction in which I am Selling a Bills hat(distinctive lack of Hue). The Guy paid Bunch of skins which dont even have a estimated/final price. They keep changing. I cant manage to sell these skins even in skin banking. I already got scammed my whole inventory. The Only Thing i had left was a bills hat and that is now also Lost :(

Any Help?

Here is the Link to the Auction: https://scrap.tf/auctions/23AQSM

Report the guy who scammed you (steamrep), provide proofs etc.

Sadly those skins worth almost nothing, there are some sellers @ bp.tf asking 1 ref to 1.33 ref. 

try selling them @ tf2mart but as you can guess that auction was pretty bad for you as you accepted items %100 price (what bp.tf said) in reality prices are not like that

3 minutes ago, said:

Sadly those skins worth almost nothing, there are some sellers @ bp.tf asking 1 ref to 1.33 ref. 

try selling them @ tf2mart but as you can guess that auction was pretty bad for you as you accepted items %100 price (what bp.tf said) in reality prices are not like that

Sadly that's not an actual scam, it's just him not paying attention to his auction to reject these kinds of "troll bids." Reporting him on steamrep is a waste of time

It's just the sites fault for not having the right prices.

Edited by Pyrokip

2 minutes ago, Pyrokip said:

Sadly that's not an actual scam, it's just him not paying attention to his auction to reject these kinds of "troll bids." Reporting him on steamrep is a waste of time

It's just the sites fault for not having the right prices.

he said he was scammed before that auction

" already got scammed my whole inventory. The Only Thing i had left was a bills hat and that is now also Lost "

it's useless to report the guy who won the auction

I was scammed and I lost my whole inventory. The thing that remained in my inventory was a bills hat painted distinctive lack of Hue. When i auctioned it, the guy gave skins that the website badly priced and i got scammed. He won the auction, with profit and stuff.

49 minutes ago, [TTG] ProTheBest said:

I was scammed and I lost my whole inventory. The thing that remained in my inventory was a bills hat painted distinctive lack of Hue. When i auctioned it, the guy gave skins that the website badly priced and i got scammed. He won the auction, with profit and stuff.

Like <blank> said above

On 1/24/2017 at 6:09 AM, <blank> said:

3 hours ago, [TTG] ProTheBest said:

Can the auction be undone? Or Something like trading back my items and giving the skins back to the auction winner? D:

I really need something to build up again and those skins are useless/unsellable

Once you start an auction, I'm pretty sure it says like that until either A) The auction time limit ends, and no one has bid on your item, returning your item afterwards, or B ) the exact same thing, except someone bids on it, thus making it their's once they pay what they bid your item for. Once it ends, if someone has already bid on it, it can not be undone. However, if you were to accidently start an auction, inform the Scrap.TF Staff on the Forum, at "Help and Support" for assistance on closing the auction itself.