Autobuy; My Love, My Enemy.

paetho yt

Back at it again with the locking me out of AutoBuy, Daniel.

Well darn. I've been locked out of AutoBuy yet again. What's been the solution in the past? Waiting.

Nearly one month later, I'm still waiting. I will not call this bug malicious, nor even malevolent, as last time using adjectives to try and bring some satire resulted in a thread only deviating from the post.
I suppose this wasn't clear already.

AutoBuy will lock me out for weeks at a time. This has been a bug for months now. No one has fixed it. 

Scrap.tf, I know that you have a lot to work with. I know that you are constantly managing raffles and trying to add new features and address all the other bug reports.
So far, all I've gotten is two moderators politely telling me variations of, "we'll try and help but we really can't do anything."

Why not remove the AutoBuy lockout altogether? I can't see it helping more than it harms.

That's just my suggestion.

I won't make any threats of, "I'll tell my subscribers to stop using you" or "I'll DDos you!!!1!" because frankly, me doing either of those don't solve anything. (Mostly because I have no subscribers so that doesn't do much.)

So please Scrap.tf, please act less like Valve and more like the capable programmers and devs and everything else I know you can be. 

Thank you for providing an otherwise excellent online trading program, and I'm sorry that this has to keep reoccurring, as it inconveniences both of us.

scrap.comeonguys.thumb.JPG.6dde0026bf04c507de28863012b0541d.JPG

-AP Exams

Edited by AP Exams

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/2/2017 at 8:56 PM, Gaia's Minion said:

Every once in a while I also get that notification. My solution? Close every Scrap.tf related Tab for about 10-15 minutes, and then try again and it works.

Also, this should go either on Bug Reports or Help & Support.

Oops on the section. Regardless, I've had the tab closed for over a week (even tried opening then closing then waiting 15 mins and trying again) and it still won't work. That's why I despise this so strongly. There needs to be a solution. A real solution. Waiting a month is not a solution.

6 hours ago, AP Exams said:

Oops on the section. Regardless, I've had the tab closed for over a week (even tried opening then closing then waiting 15 mins and trying again) and it still won't work. That's why I despise this so strongly. There needs to be a solution. A real solution. Waiting a month is not a solution.

Well we're technically not supposed to help you so... get going to help and support or wait for an admin or mod to move the post