Need Help whit a price!!!

VicN89 💀

Hi everyone, I have this Strange Backburner with basic killstreak and 2 parts Projectiles Reflected and Posthumous Kills when I check the price in "backpack.tf" it say the price is 21.52 ref, but when I see it in for example "bazaar.tf" it say the price is 2.45 keys. So my question is what is the real price? who do I trust in this matter?

1 hour ago, VictorN89 said:

Hi everyone, I have this Strange Backburner with basic killstreak and 2 parts Projectiles Reflected and Posthumous Kills when I check the price in "backpack.tf" it say the price is 21.52 ref, but when I see it in for example "bazaar.tf" it say the price is 2.45 keys. So my question is what is the real price? who do I trust in this matter?

I'm assuming bp.tf is not adding parts on it, and bazaar is. So they're both correct because some people will pay more for strange parts and some won't

1 hour ago, Mudakip said:

I'm assuming bp.tf is not adding parts on it, and bazaar is. So they're both correct because some people will pay more for strange parts and some won't

Bp.tf adds parts though, and remember that they recently changed so now your strange item gets 20% of the strange parts added to its price. So maybe Bazaar hasn't updated that and still add 50% of the strange parts to your strange item?

57 minutes ago, Gaia's Minion said:

Bp.tf adds parts though, and remember that they recently changed so now your strange item gets 20% of the strange parts added to its price. So maybe Bazaar hasn't updated that and still add 50% of the strange parts to your strange item?

Oh that's something new,  thank God I barely trade anymore