Forum to complain about the Spy.

HamsterGabe

Those mother-lovin' Unusual Charmer's Chapeau-wearing, Cut-Throat Concierge-wearing, all painted cosmetics, MrPaladain fanboying, only going for the trickstabs, only going for the Amby headshots, thinking they're so good at the game, Gibus Engie Bullying, taunting with an unusual taunt after every kill, not doing the team any good, Dead Ringer-ing, tryhard, backstabbing, facestabbing, Frenchie, arrogant, edgy, complaining that the team isn't doing anything, annoying, makes me want to go rage Pyro, disguising, coward, "don't kill me I'm a Box Spy", "don't kill me I'm a Spycrab", chainstabbing, headshotting, Cloak-and-dagger-and-wait-for-their-guard-to-be-dropped-so-i-can-get-an-unfair-backstab F2P gibus pyrovision, GabeN's favorite class, fair and balanced- *Deep Kirby-styled breath in*

SPIES!!!

(Just imagine the Spy giving the double bird here.)

...Yeah, I don't like the Spy.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Marvelous!!! said:

Complaining about the spy?

WELL I HAVE ONE THING TO COMPLAIN ABOUT

Why do I suck with the revolvers

It's the opposite for me. I'm completely dependent on it if the backstab fails or I'm left in the open. Especially when I'm stuck in a 1v1.

Oh, wait, isn't that how it's supposed to be used?

15 hours ago, kirby gamez said:

It's the opposite for me. I'm completely dependent on it if the backstab fails or I'm left in the open. Especially when I'm stuck in a 1v1.

Oh, wait, isn't that how it's supposed to be used?

I just suck at spy over all :csdsmile:

On 3/25/2017 at 6:07 PM, kirby gamez said:

Those mother-lovin' Unusual Charmer's Chapeau-wearing, Cut-Throat Concierge-wearing, all painted cosmetics, MrPaladain fanboying, only going for the trickstabs, only going for the Amby headshots, thinking they're so good at the game, Gibus Engie Bullying, taunting with an unusual taunt after every kill, not doing the team any good, Dead Ringer-ing, tryhard, backstabbing, facestabbing, Frenchie, arrogant, edgy, complaining that the team isn't doing anything, annoying, makes me want to go rage Pyro, disguising, coward, "don't kill me I'm a Box Spy", "don't kill me I'm a Spycrab", chainstabbing, headshotting, Cloak-and-dagger-and-wait-for-their-guard-to-be-dropped-so-i-can-get-an-unfair-backstab F2P gibus pyrovision, GabeN's favorite class, fair and balanced- *Deep Kirby-styled breath in*

SPIES!!!

(Just imagine the Spy giving the double bird here.)

...Yeah, I don't like the Spy.

Spys are chill. 

• 2 weeks later...

New complaint-y shitpost from your faithful "I use Spy on an all-crit server" here. Buckle up.

The Dead Ringer.

How do people use this thing anyway? More importantly, how do people use a watch where you can't really cloak at will? I don't intend to personally attack you, it's just that I honestly don't get it...or is it just the 'get out of jail free' crutch?

Revolvers. (again, but it's a question)

I just have to wait 1.25 seconds between each shot...for every perfect shot? If so...

THAT WAS IT???