Death Is A Opinion.

Kevlo

Are you lost? I mean seriously, what the actual fuck are you doing here? You do realize right now that you are reading some random fuckers custom Forum. I mean, how low can you go? I never challenged you to a game of god damned limbo. But here we are! You and me. Me writing this, and you reading it. Both of us questioning every second of it. I hope you haven't gotten this far since that would be more telling of you than it would of me, seeing as I am without flaw. 

I have a feeling that you're bored. I know I am, that's why I`m writing this bullshit, but honestly who should we be more concerned about here. You or me? I would wager that the likely victor of said question would be the latter. I mean seriously, what are you doing here? Do you get off on reading random boxes of custom information some random fucker on the internet wrote? Never mind the fact that that is the internet in it's entirety, well don't forget the cats. But fuck the cats. We're all dog people anyways, and if you were to say otherwise I would argue that you either don't know your own self enough to come to a realistic opinion of what is better or you just don't know what a dog is. 

I'm going to keep going with this you know. It's my box, I'll put whatever garbage I want to put into this possibly archaic piece of literature. Although that might be giving my work too much credit, to be fair even calling this bullshit "work" is undoubtedly a sin against the natural order of things. Regardless I feel like whatever point I was making is true mostly because I am never wrong. And that's not even an exaggeration, because although you can exaggerate and manipulate facts, what I say not only defies exaggeration and error it also combats and vanquishes the ignorance that would seek to silence and/or dampen my words. 

But enough of whatever the fuck I'm talking about because I want to come back to you. You the person reading this. You the person who for some reason continued to read this abomination and for reasons unknown think that I probably have more to say. And I don't. n.

f226617a8f267c0ef8f1e1a1c8e43d4a.gif