~SCAMMED~

Kevlo

Okay,
So the other day some random kid hacked onto my account and tried to send me Strange Diamond Botkiller for scrap like WHAT TYPE OF DEAL IS THAT
Making a full scrap off me! Insane, I'd like this kid to be banned. his name is elliot hope you can lynch him, cook him in a bonfire and make sure he never
sees a day AGAIN! Here's proof and lets hope this community can tear this kid to pieces! Like I'm Beyond Pissed right now! like this kid is STUPID!

I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension
of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense
that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire
galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. His Stupid trade has to be a scam. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial
fragment from the original big bang of stupid! LIKE I NO LONGER WANT THIS KID STANDING STUPID! HERE'S PROOF BELOW!

Proof of scam! ( Please catch this Scum ):
00763315d2f72fec44218501fd983b92.png
Edited by ☬ItsKevlo☬

:)

On 5/3/2017 at 7:43 PM, reggii said:

it's a joke joke

it's a joke joke

it's a joke joke