Please help!

Mario

Okay so, few months ago i picked up some malware that i cant get rid of (i tired Windows defender, Avast, CC cleaner, spybot(serch and destroy) etc)

i also have random serch engines on google and random redirects when im clicking stuff

Now lets get on the point, few days ago these started poping up (first 2 pictures)

Yesterday i got this error (third picture of steam), at first i thought it was valve's servers but i went online and checked server status and everything seemd okay.

So i uninstalled steam and installed it again hoping it could fix problem but it didnt. I also triend looking it up online & youtube and none worked.

Then i thought  these 2 errors ( first 2 pictures) had something to do with it. i also tried adding steam to firewall and it didnt work btw i have same problem with league of legends, on loading screen i get kicked out because of network errors. my router and internet are completly fine

PLEASE help me, if you know any programs that could fix problem comment it below (make sure that they are free because i cant afford to pay such things)

Thanks

s1.png

s2.png

s3.png

Hmm, have you tried malwarebytes?

I suspect that it might be deleting random files from your pc, so you could replace the file, but that wouldn't help in the long term.

If you've tried most anti-malware software I'd suggest you re-install windows.

1 minute ago, Lukiday said:

Hmm, have you tried malwarebytes?

I suspect that it might be deleting random files from your pc, so you could replace the file, but that wouldn't help in the long term.

If you've tried most anti-malware software I'd suggest you re-install windows.

i did in fact it did nothing and i might reinstall windows if i dont find any solutions

Thanks for reply

• 1 month later...

I'm sorry for your sense of hope ruined by me when you clicked that notification that said you have a new reply on this post, but i can't help. but i can say the virus is probably a trojan virus and that problem with League of Legends has something to probably do with your Firewall not allowing for it too launch, connect to a server or even correctly downloading the game (my friend faced this issue too if i think it is the one that you have). Does the message say something about an HTTP server? when you try too launch League of Legends?