- Assault Rifle

- Shotgun

- Sniper Rifle

- Special

- Light Machine Gun (LMG)

And best secondary for:

- Pistol

- Akimbo Set

- Shotgun (it's usually a 50-50 split between Loco and Judge, but I'm a fan of the Loco personally)

- Special

I just want to know the community's best loadouts as well as what attachments you have equipped for them. I'm ideally looking for sets that involve being able to usually hit their target it's aimed at, can deal a good amount of damage quickly and effectively, and can defeat a dozer with 1-2 clips. I'm godawful when it comes to determining the best attachments for the best weapons, and I have all current DLC so the sky's (or would it be skies?) the limit.

Also, I'm only interested in loadouts that come with a list of what skill builds to use them on.

Assault Rifle - skill set

This skill set is not made for helping other teammates in terms of support. You are helping the team by simply doing damage and taking out specials. With the use of the percentage damage increase with suppressors you can get a much higher damage output, therefore less shots needed to kill an enemy.

Weapons are assault rifles and sub machine guns.

Primary:

M308 modded with: The Bigger the Better Suppressor, Stability Boost, Auto Fire, Scope Mount (Not needed), LED combo, Any Sight, and Jaeger Body.

OR

Little Friend 7.62 modded with: The Bigger the Better Suppressor, Accuracy Boost, Auto Fire, LED combo, and Any Sight.

With the Little Friend rifle, the underbarrel grenade launcher can be used to take out large groups of enemies or help remove the Dozer's faceplate(s)

Secondary:

CR 805B modded with: The Bigger the Better Suppressor, Accuracy Boost, Auto Fire, LED combo or Military Laser Module, Speed Pull Mag, and Any Sight

OR

Krinkov modded with: The Bigger the Better Suppressor, Accuracy Boost, Auto Fire, LED combo, Speed Pull Mag, and Any Sight

Both these secondaries basically have the same stats after modification, however the CR 805B has a faster reload time. The Krinkov has a higher Rate of Fire, meaning higher damage per second.

Perk Deck:

Biker   or

Ex-President   or

Grinder

Armour:

ICTV

Deployable:

Ammo Bag(s)

Throwable:

Dynamite/Frag Grenade/Molotov/Javelin

Edited by Cowfin

• 2 weeks later...

I Use AN M308 With Fire Breather Nozzle

Jager Body

Scope Mount

Scope Prefrences change every so often

NO auto or single lock (am f2p :csdfrown:)

(used Surefire or whatever its called 25 bullets noww :csdsmile:)

LED combo

Stability boost and das itt

Armour 

ICTV

Secondary 

5/7 AP pistol

Size Doesn't Matter Supressor (I use this for mult  purpose and so it doesn't do A Budegt Supressor and block the Iron Sights)

Micro Laser

That Magazine extension that i cant remember the name of

Throwable:

INcendinary  Or HEF nade

Perks

Armourer

(for the icvt)

or

Muscle

( for the health Regen because am f2p)

Deployable

Aced Doc BAgs OR Aced ammo Bags because i have both skils