Please stop moderators (don't ban me for this).

When i see some forum posts, they're usually pretty off topic. Then a moderator comes and replies to that posts and sometimes even makes it so you can't post anything in that post, when clearly the post can stay reply restriction free. Again, please don't ban me moderators, i'd just like for you to really think before restricting posting on a certain thread, that's for example something about a joke or a funny thing that happened to a person once.

Thanks for making it simple to understand for others. I know that some discussions are closed because they were about someone having and issue, and when that issue is fixed, the moderator closes it because it doesn't need any replies anymore. But can those moderators please stop, it's so annoying to see a thread, and not being able to post in it. When that post can clearly use someone's opinion. It usually happens with threads that have jokes in them. A person replies, then a moderator and boom! The thread is closed, and no one can post in it. It's so unneccesary. Speedweed usually does this, sorry for being a tattle tail, but ya' need too stop and think before possibly closing a post. :angry:

Edited by Tiberius
Added some more need statements and just sentences in general.
8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I know that some discussions are closed because they were about someone having and issue, and when that issue is fixed, the moderator closes it because it doesn't need any replies anymore. But can those moderators please stop, it's so annoying to see a thread, and not being able to post in it. When that post can clearly use someone's opinion. 

Why would they need your opinion if its been solved? 

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

A person replies, then a moderator and boom! The thread is closed, and no one can post in it. It's so unneccesary. Speedweed usually does this, sorry for being a tattle tail, but ya' need too stop and think before possibly closing a post. :angry:

When I respond to threads that actually get their point across correctly I respond with the proper answer. When something is answered fully, of course it'll get locked.

Yes, close threads that don't need any replies anymore, usually something about help with something. But if it that thread isn't about that, then keep it. Why can't you just keep the threads that involve for example: Jokes, something that happened to a person one day, off-topic questions about a person or how was your day (you get it).

The most recent locked threads where:

*a question

*a really dumb thread 

*a thread in the wrong area 

*another site thread

*buying items 

*a scammed meme that went over someone's head

*site problem

*an edgy story

*hating people

*Remember, no russians.

*a shitpost