How to trade crafted hats?

gruppengrippen

Just because it's crafted doesn't mean it can't be normally traded. Only those that were crafted using untradable items or metal make that item untradable.

For example, say you craft some scrap metal using an achievement weapon [a weapon unlocked from an achievement, which is "untradable"], making that scrap metal untradable. Using said "untradable" scrap metal to craft an item makes that item now untradable. See what I mean?

As long as it doesn't say "untradable", you can trade it. But those that are untradable, like say a Gibus, require gift wrap to trade it.

On 2017. 07. 20. at 4:54 PM, Speedweed (Pyrokip) said:

Tradeable items are tradeable.

Untradeable items are untradeable.

I don't get the question lul.

I'm saying: I'm crafted a killer's kabuto but i can't trade it.(BECAUSE it is crafted) So i can only trade it with a gift wrap only?

Edited by PlusshyHoovy (Ghostmenhun01)

2 hours ago, Starco said:

You CAN trade untradable items with gift wrap. But ONLY with gift wrap.

February 29, 2016 Patch

• Gift wrapped items will be delivered through Steam trading, and are subject to trade holds if the sender doesn't have a Steam Guard Mobile Authenticator.
  • Items can now be unwrapped by their original wrapper.
  • Moving forward, only tradable items can be gift wrapped. Items that are currently gift wrapped can be delivered regardless of the tradability of the contents of the gift.

• 1 month later...