A Cloaker

Mobile App?

Here Is A Poll. R E A D T H E R E S U L T S B E F O R E R E A D I N G thanks. https://scrap.tf/raffles/D4VQKY

In this raffle. this mann/womann asks for opinions on a mobile app. if you saw the poll you can see why im writing this right noww. I ask For A Mobile Scrap.tf app. M Ipad Fuck Knows Why always crashes when i boot up safari. It is an Ipad Mini 2. I contacted Apple And They Said There waS nOthing I could Do (i wish i had bought samsung) So When My Brother (WHo lieks to share our account and game for 10 hous straight uses the computer i cannot Use Scrap.tf. A Mobile App would be perfect for this.

40 minutes ago, Cloaker said:

Here Is A Poll. R E A D T H E R E S U L T S B E F O R E R E A D I N G thanks. https://scrap.tf/raffles/D4VQKY

In this raffle. this mann/womann asks for opinions on a mobile app. if you saw the poll you can see why im writing this right noww. I ask For A Mobile Scrap.tf app. M Ipad Fuck Knows Why always crashes when i boot up safari. It is an Ipad Mini 2. I contacted Apple And They Said There waS nOthing I could Do (i wish i had bought samsung) So When My Brother (WHo lieks to share our account and game for 10 hous straight uses the computer i cannot Use Scrap.tf. A Mobile App would be perfect for this.

1) Trust me, if you had a Samsung like I do, you'd regret not picking an Apple product. Whenever I run Pokemon GO [yes, people still play it,] it tends to lag quite often when loading the Pokemon onscreen, yet runs 99% smoother when I try on my sister's iPhone.

2) I remember someone stating about a mobile app, but I think it was rejected for some reason like the resources needed to make it, or complications creating one on such a small screen, or something around those lines.

And word to the wise, don't create two suggestions suggesting the exact same idea. All you have to do is create a suggestion, go back to the Suggestions page and refresh it, and it'll be there. No need to intentionally post it twice.

14 minutes ago, Starco said:

2) I remember someone stating about a mobile app, but I think it was rejected for some reason like the resources needed to make it, or complications creating one on such a small screen, or something around those lines.

Aditionally to that, I remember one time when a Staff Member (or Jesse himself, don't remember) said that a Scrap.tf App (Or ScrApp.tf :csdsmile:) was kinda pointless since the mobile version worked just fine.

Edited by Gaia's Minion

It's not practical for us to maintain a mobile app along with the main site. The main site is already responsive and mostly mobile optimized so just use that.

Also we would never make an app for iOS. There's no way I would buy an Apple product or pay Apple's developer fees.

However I have made an Android app for scrap.tf chat in the past but haven't had time to make it work again.