Help with hitsounds

esteebangus

I downloaded a hitsound and a killsound so they can be played when i play the game. I read how to get the hitsounds to work on hit.tf. I made a hitsound folder etc. and it didn't work! They hitsounds aren't playing! What do i do? To make some things clear, i didn't have a hitsound folder in my tf custom file, so i made one. I made the sound and ui folder, i inserted the hitsound, killsound and renamed them respectively hitsound.wav and killsound.wav. The hitsound and killsound didn't work when i tried out the game. Soooo, can anyone help me to make them work?

Make a folder in custom titled tf2sounds.

Make a folder in that called sound.

Make a folder in that called ui.

Add your hitsound and killsound, but make sure they're titled hitsound and killsound

Edited by Speedweed (Pyrokip)
accidental space

4 hours ago, Speedweed (Pyrokip) said:

Make a folder in custom titled tf2sounds.

Make a folder in that called sound.

Make a folder in that called ui.

Add your hitsound and killsound, but make sure they're titled hitsound and killsound

Thank you! Now my game plays the roblox ''uuhh'' sound when someone dies! XD It's so funny! Okay, can you help with custom huds?

Edited by Tiberius
Added another question.

9 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Rayshud, i've got everything. I extracted it i made the files for it but it doesn't work.

When you installed it, the file should have been in a folder. Just take that whole folder and put it into your custom folder

There's a file called ''Rayshud Master'' and a second Rayshud master file in it. In the first rayshud master file there's the second rayshud master file and a sound files that has a sound cache. In the second Rayshud master file all of the other files needed for the hud is in it resources, sound, materials etc.

Edited by Tiberius
Added some more sentences so it can be clear.

• 4 weeks later...