Item ideas!

Henrik

Are you suggesting creating a discussion board discussing potential item additions?

Cause if so, I've been waiting for a shitload of time for Valve to finally create an Assassin's Creed-style body cosmetic for my alt Spy loadout, or a baseball jersey cosmetic for my Babe Ruth Scout loadout.

Rant warning:

I understand how Valve is cheap enough to the point where only 8 people total make up the department that determines future of the game this site is based around, (No, Valve in total isn't just 8 people, it's about 350 altogether. You realize how small that still is? Ubisoft has dozens of thousands across multiple regions of employees, hell they even have a Ubisoft in Montreal. When I say 8 people, I mean out of Valve's 340-ish total employees, of the entire company, only 2.3% of them monitor over arguably Valve's largest gem in their collection [not counting Steam as a whole, since I realize that's likely where most of them are, but still, make it at least 20%, aka 68 employees]) but for fucks sake, they barely touch TF2 at all nowadays. Hell, I'll be surprised if they actually release the final comic of the series [aka series #8] by the time it's the 10 year anniversary of TF2 [Oct. 8].

1 hour ago, Narancia is a qt (Pyrokip) said:

I want a gun that makes pyro competitively viable. :csdsmile:

I want a Pyro primary that comes with a projectile, like instead of an airblast for m2, be a 60dmg fireball shot out like a cannon that travels about the same speed a grenade launcher fires. That way, he's not limited to a small surrounding area.

Edited by MangoStarco
15 minutes ago, Snags said:

Good ideas, I can tru to get om contact with sine designers and Maybelline it actually can come some weapons or some cosmetics into the game that was write here.

Do any og you know Antoine I could contact?

Who's Antoine?

If you're asking for anyone that we might know of that is knowledgeable in designing TF2 items [through SFM], I may know of one. He's in my friends list, and not only has he gotten community items [As in, his designs were officially made by Valve and incorporated into the game. He designed the Snowmann all-class cosmetic hat and the Christmas 2016 case. He even has a Saxxy that he earned with a couple others in creating "Turbulence", the winning Saxxy Awards 2015 animation. It's a good animation. The video I'm talking about is this if you were curious: ]

His name is OverPovered.