Anime Recommendations

I'd like some anime recommendations that are similar to either Sword Art Online or Naruto.

-Already Watched/ Read/ Plan on Watching:

• Fairy Tail
  • [plan on watching] Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
  • [50/50, haven't decided whether I should or shouldn't watch] Bleach
  • Might tackle One Piece
  • Not sure if I should watch The Irregular at Magic High

EDIT:  And do NOT suggest Dragonball, never watching it no matter how good it is. Naruto fillers are bad enough, don't want to go through 25 episodes for Goku to charge his bloody attack.

Edited by MangoStarco
2 hours ago, Ezekiel said:

One Punch Man

Magi: Adventure of Sinbad [Netflix]

"Blame!" Movie [Netflix]

The Seven Deadly Sins [Netflix]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua0zMsDiAyg

Already seen One Punch Man, loved it, and have been waiting since December of last year for S2, and the others are Netflix exclusives. (Sure I could find recordings of them online, but... meh, maybe.)

I should also throw in, I'm into these sorts of anime:

- Romance/ Comedy [I don't want just pure romance, that's basically a chick-flick but better storytelling and bigger eyes, so if suggesting Romance animes, have them be more then just romance.]

- Action/ Comedy

- Pure Comedy

There are a few other exceptions to the kinds of anime I like, like gruesome and that stuff, but the ones listed are the kinds I'm more acquainted with.

As of right now, my anime viewing schedule [binge-watching through each series] is, in no order:

- Hunter x Hunter [it's bloody #14 on Anime Recommendations. 14!! Out of thousands!]

- Boku no Hero Academia [if I enjoy Hunter, then I'll tackle Boku since I've heard they're somewhat similar.]

- Log  Horizon [Apparently it's real similar to SAO, so I'm definitely watching it.]

- No Game No Life [in the middle of the series rn, currently on Ep.7 of 12]

(BTW, anyone know of any anime similar to OreImo and Eromanga-sensei? I love them quite a lot, but since I only have rumors and hopes Eromanga gets renewed a second season [last episode, ep.12, aired only a month ago, I'm desiring similar animes to them.]

Full Metal Alchemist brotherhood. it's nothing like sword art online or SAO, but it's very fucking good.

Also i can pretty much confirm Ezekiel's recommendations, especially blame.

Only Seven deadly sins is trashy because the MC is annoying as fuck, but idk... if you've survivded SAO maybe you're used to that enough to still enjoy it.