Best Profit ever made on a single trade

hodl.TILT

D'awww :wub:

Besides that though, what is yours?

I guess that the trade with the highest profit that I have done was when I bought the unusal pyromancer's + a lot of hats for one bud. The guy had to add until the value of the trade was equal or higher and for some reason he added more of needed.. stil lwas very nice from him... I think that's the one where I have made the highest profit.

I guess that the trade with the highest profit that I have done was when I bought the unusal pyromancer's + a lot of hats for one bud. The guy had to add until the value of the trade was equal or higher and for some reason he added more of needed.. stil lwas very nice from him... I think that's the one where I have made the highest profit.

Nice.

I sold a weapon for a scrap.

I no trade well good at all cookie.

Don't kill me for not using your site I'll give you a hug if you let me live.

Remember when selling 1 weapon for 1 scrap was normal like 2-3 years ago? I do, best way to slowly gett more currency

What the title says.

Mine was this: Bought Unusual Pyro Mancer's Mask for 5 Buds at the time. When they became misc I sold it for 14 buds pure to a collector. C:

What was your best moment?

I used the Hackintosh of a friend to get earbuds for free and sold them for € 29,- to another friend some years later :D

Work: 0,00

Winning: € 29,-

But a winning of 9 buds is ...   :blink: 

:D  :D  :D  :D  :P  :lol:

• 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

items worth 1.66 keys for a cs go gift

schadenfreude for pro ks conscientious objector 

f. knife + f. minigun + f. amby 4 strange pro ks spycicle (i was so dumb, sold it for 3 keys then the person i traded it for sold it for a WHOPPING 8 KEYS ;((((((((()

i also bought 6 keys for 10 euro via paypal

well 9.30 euro

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...