READ BEFORE POSTING

I've noticed that lately users post problems or suggestions here in general discussion (g.d.). So I'm going to explain a little bit how this work (hopefully this stays here in g.d. so people read it before posting here)

I know some users may be confused because in here (g.d.) it says "everything" so some of you may think this is literally for everything, but no.

I'd recommend you to first read the rules because sometimes the answer to your questions is in there. Also your suggestions must fit in its rules.

1. Need help? You can't trade to the auction bot for any reason? You have an error and need someone to fix it? Go HERE. 
  2. You think you have an idea and want it to be added? Go HERE. (If it is a custom emote, go HERE)
  3. There is a bug in the page, like your profile picture not displaying correctly? Go HERE.
  4. You just want to talk about Team Fortress 2? Go HERE.

I know there is more things in the scrap.tf forums, but this is the basics. Later I'll add the others parts in case you can't scroll down for any reason or don't understand very well the forum

Edited by Blanc