Bots on scrap.tf auctions?

Ink

If you check there's this one guy who has made TONS of auctions for taunts with copypasta titles and descriptions. I didn't make much of it at first, but it seems relentless. It doesn't stop. Can someone do some research on this? Is this some new kind of bot?

1 hour ago, Santa Claus said:

If you check there's this one guy who has made TONS of auctions for taunts with copypasta titles and descriptions. I didn't make much of it at first, but it seems relentless. It doesn't stop. Can someone do some research on this? Is this some new kind of bot?

Not really a bot. Just looks like someone who makes a lot of Auctions (most of them being bad) in a short period of time.

Kinda can be done easily, just quickly create an auction, wait a couple of minutes, create another one, etc.

6 minutes ago, Nutter butter said:

um can someone help me Im trying to take out the macabre web skin that I won. It says it sending the offer but then says could not send over and over. If you know how to help please help

https://forum.scrap.tf/support go here.

You may need to post the screenshot of the error + you in the queue showing the bot's name + your trade URL

Everything I said in the support ticket (the link I posted)