Kers Pertt

acknowledged Badges disappearing after the site is back up

During the latest maintenance some users lost all of their badges if they tried to log in while the site was getting restarted. Do you have any pictures/screenies of you having said badges?

On 5/1/2017 at 10:15 AM, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

During the latest maintenance some users lost all of their badges if they tried to log in while the site was getting restarted. Do you have any pictures/screenies of you having said badges?

I'm sorry but I highly doubt he would just have a "Screenshot" of his badges just laying around for this moment. 

Seems like everyone that tried to go online during that weird maintenance/scrap.tf tutorial pop up/database getting disassociated with scrap.tf time lost their badges.

Can i request to restore my one million users badge and 2015 holiday participant badge?

Edited by timomo3

23 hours ago, timomo3 said:

Seems like everyone that tried to go online during that weird maintenance/scrap.tf tutorial pop up/database getting disassociated with scrap.tf time lost their badges.

Can i request to restore my one million users badge and 2015 holiday participant badge?

Fixed

19 hours ago, E N I G M A said:

I would like my 1 mil badge returned to me as well. Heres the raffle for proof:

https://scrap.tf/raffles/Y6HHSV

Fixed, also refrain from making multiple threads/posts about the same issue.

9 hours ago, Gaia's Minion said:

Just noticed I'm missing some badges too. The 1 Million Users Event and the 2015 Holiday Event.

Don't have any screenshots, so hopefully the 1 Million Users raffle I made helps: https://scrap.tf/raffles/0GNQYP

Fixed.

4 hours ago, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

Fixed

Fixed, also refrain from making multiple threads/posts about the same issue.

Fixed.

Alright thanks for the fix and sorry about the multiple threads.

I'm also missing my 1 million users and 2015 holiday event badges.  If I may, could I please have them restored if possible?

20 hours ago, IronKnight220502 [InsanityMk] said:

I'm also missing my 1 million users and 2015 holiday event badges. Possible restore?

I only have proof of the million raffle one though.

https://scrap.tf/raffles/ON7IPM

Fixed.

20 hours ago, ♕Δυгις†ƘгψsλlιsS said:

i had the scrap.tf 2015 christmass event i think the rest i don't recall

Your 2015 event badge should be back

16 hours ago, demoN said:

https://scrap.tf/raffles/Q93IF7

Same as above for 1 million, and the xmas event!

Cheers

Fixed.

5 hours ago, Tlplntr said:

My Rules Reading Badge disapeared. Possible restore?

Nope.

Edited by 3xlneet #ScrapTF

5 hours ago, Kers Pertt said:

Replying people got their badges, OP didn't get his back D;
Can i have them Neet?

You do not seem to have made an "event raffle" and therefore cannot get that badge and the fact that you seem to be claiming that you had them makes it be suspicious, therefore we cannot give you any badges that you claim to have had.

11 hours ago, Incredible Catfish said:

I figured the missing badges was a bug that would be sorted out over time, but I was mistaken.  I know for sure I had the 2015 holiday badge and the million users badge.  For proof, here's my million users raffle: https://scrap.tf/raffles/5FGJ5X.  For the holiday event proof, I have my holiday hat equipped right now.  Could I get the badges restored, please?

Fixed

On ٢٥‏/٥‏/٢٠١٧ at 0:38 AM, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

You do not seem to have made an "event raffle" and therefore cannot get that badge and the fact that you seem to be claiming that you had them makes it be suspicious, therefore we cannot give you any badges that you claim to have had.

I wasn't in an Event raffle but I was in the Secret Santa event, As for the 1 Million Users raffle, I WAS in it.

48 minutes ago, Kers Pertt said:

I wasn't in an Event raffle but I was in the Secret Santa event, As for the 1 Million Users raffle, I WAS in it.

Then just post your raffle showing it, they're not just gonna give it to you with no proof

On ٢٨‏/٦‏/٢٠١٧ at 7:36 PM, Speedweed (Pyrokip) said:

Then just post your raffle showing it, they're not just gonna give it to you with no proof

Then i would have to go to the 1M users raffle for that

On 6/28/2017 at 5:46 PM, Man on a Mission said:

You had to make an event raffle for the 1 million users badge and as I said previously, you never made one. You also are claiming to have been in the holiday event, in which you were in 2016, but not in 2015 which was when the badge was given.

Edited by 3xlneet #ScrapTF

On 5/1/2017 at 8:15 AM, 3xlneet #ScrapTF said:

I have this screenshot of my raffle with the star Yes.PNG.5a1cc0dd5b3c46245501e093b2d84c30.PNG