Is there so way to run TF2?...'

Um Gato Qualquer :3

So,i want to play TF2 into a low spec PC (Intel Atom D525) i've tried to install CFG'S but my FPS barely can get at 18/20

• Accord to the minimum requierements my pc should run TF2 ate the minimum graphics at leats.
  •  
  • Please dont come with stupid answers like ''Burn this pc lololol llmao so funy m8 xDDDDDDD''

PS : I ve seen some LowSpecGamer Vidos of performace mods and tricks (CFGS) but nothing such ''WOW ITS NOT LAGGING ANY MORE'' i can just play on turbine with medium amount of players

My graphics looks like this,but a little bit worst (because of comanglia configs)

maxresdefault.jpg

did you try any software to improve fps. I used to get constant freezes every few minutes but then i bought a software on steam called CPU:cores and when i use it i no longer freeze and my fps went up by atleast 20 if you want the link to it on steam here it is : http://store.steampowered.com/app/384300/CPUCores__Maximize_Your_FPS/