trading bot mobile auth

Ghost

I love bots so much :wub: when you want to sell or buy something, there's always a bot ready to do the trade in seconds :wub:
I wanted to make a trade bot from scratch in python, just for the fun (i love programming too), im already close to finishing it but what i really can't understand is how to make the mobile authentication automated :wacko:

I know that there are some softwares already made to autoaccept trade confirmations but not only that's dangerous until the bot is completely bug-free, i also wanted to implement the confirmation inside the bot instead of using third-party programs and almost they all require to "create a new authenticator" wich means 7 days of waiting, and that's too much for me <_<

I've found some tutorials on how to extract the key from my mobile auth but what i really cant find is the requests that the steam app does, after all seems like the mobile authenticator is a browser showing normal pages, wich obviously will do some http requests passing some variables to receive the "trades waiting confirmation" list and another request to accept them.

Does anyone know what urls they are? if they are GET or POST? wich variables they require? wich cookies (if any)? etc?

• 2 weeks later...