tHoR

not bug Holiday Daily Quests Not Refreshing (Again)

Having the issue again for the last 3 days with the quests not showing up again.  I had EP saved up from the previous quests so I contributed to the bar, but I have not had any new quests for 3 days.

Capture.PNG

It seemed like a quick fix the last time, hopefully the same thing will work again.  I am sure that I am not the only one experiencing the issue again.  And it might only be the last 2 days, I am old, my memory is going :huh:

Edited by tHoR
issue may only be the last 2 days

Back on day 17/18, many users stopped receiving new quests, despite the timer resetting for the next day. A few days later, the issue had been resolved and new quests began refreshing again. However, it seems that the issue has reoccurred, as many users are starting to report that they haven't been obtaining new quests since day 22/23. 

With the event coming to its closure in a couple days, as well as the Holidays following with it to sway the attention of many staff members (thus preventing them from looking into the issue), I believe it's urgent that the problem is looked into as quickly as possible.

Proof from an user poll - https://scrap.tf/polls/5SFF2Q

(time of poll creation - December 23rd at ~8:30PM EST)

EDIT - Previous thread on the bug's first occurrence - 

Edited by Mr.Ricardo

Posted a thread on the same topic around the same time you did, oops. But regardless, it's definitely affecting more than just a few users, and hopefully it'll grab the attention of the staff for a quick fix. 

Bugged for me also. 2nd time the daily bar has reset and I've got no new quests.

Just 1 leftover EP from donating as many points to the bar as I could in 3 EP increments.