Second Killstreak kit bot?

• 3 weeks later...

The Killstreak Bots are a very valuable resource. However, they have been horribly mismanaged. The Spec Kit market is very narrow (much narrower than the Pro Kit market). The way the pricing and quotas were initially structured quickly turned the bots into a dump for unsalable kits. The reaction was to narrow the quotas in such a way that good kits could not be sold. It is now confusing and dysfunctional. (I wish there was an explanation of how the whole thing actually works (prices and quotas by weapon and sheen)

I hope that the bots can be turned into the important resource that they could be. This will require a complete restructuring and getting someone who understands the Killstreak Market to manage pricing and quotas.

I hope it gets worked out because I want to sell some Team Shine kits that can be very profitable for Scrap.tf and the people who want to buy them. 

The Killstreak Bots are a very valuable resource. However, they have been horribly mismanaged. The Spec Kit market is very narrow (much narrower than the Pro Kit market). The way the pricing and quotas were initially structured quickly turned the bots into a dump for unsalable kits. The reaction was to narrow the quotas in such a way that good kits could not be sold. It is now confusing and dysfunctional. (I wish there was an explanation of how the whole thing actually works (prices and quotas by weapon and sheen)

I hope that the bots can be turned into the important resource that they could be. This will require a complete restructuring and getting someone who understands the Killstreak Market to manage pricing and quotas.

I hope it gets worked out because I want to sell some Team Shine kits that can be very profitable for Scrap.tf and the people who want to buy them. 

necro