Hobokis the Hobo

Get items in advance (2.0)

Ok i did made a suggestion thing before about things like getting items in advanced and the comments their were very very useful about how my suggestion is a bad idea. How people can get unusuals early and people having no chance getting items but i thought it out, and i dont know if this may work even though my ideas are bad and im just saying this for some poeple. (i think) back to the subject, i did see the comments of my last suggestion which got rejected obviously and theirs logical things people said. So i changed some things but might be rejected but ill just say. poeple can only get items in advance that under 5 to 10 refined, people have limits to what they can get like 1 per day, or week, or month but they're is alot of people using scrap.tf hmm, maybe only people who has premium or people who have donated. Those who did not pay will be banned from scrap and..... huh did not really thought this through. Welp ill just wait for the comments.

You know this won't happen because again, people can abuse this system and still get items for free. Just imagine the whole site, over 1 million users, taking a 10 ref item and never paying back. The site would just make such a huge loss that it could get shut down. 

The only thing they could do is reserve the item on the website for 24 hours and the item still being in the sites inventory so you can get the amount you need in those 24 hours to buy the item you like. (let's say the item you want costs 2 keys and you only have 1 key and 10 refined) But then yet, I don't think this would be something they would actually put into the website since people could just mass reserve items and basically not allow others to get items for themselves. You could ofcourse put a max on how often you could do this. Such as 5 items a day and then that you can't reserve the same item again for, let's say, 24 hours. But then, this could be abused anyways with people creating alts to reserve the same item over and over again, basically not giving others the chance to buy items and Scrap.tf getting a hit in their profit.