Sign in to follow this  
The Furriest Peryton

New Help

The amount of work ive had to go into for help, is ridiculous, ive tried the steam group and discord first, only to find out I had to wait 7 days to even speak on the discord, the steam group has no forums approval. Not only that but the website has a live support section, its never up. Maybe not make it so hard to get the slightest things done?

5 minutes ago, The Furriest Durr said:

The amount of work ive had to go into for help, is ridiculous, ive tried the steam group and discord first, only to find out I had to wait 7 days to even speak on the discord, the steam group has no forums approval. Not only that but the website has a live support section, its never up. Maybe not make it so hard to get the slightest things done?

There's a specific part of the Forums where you can ask for help, it's called Help & Support: https://forum.scrap.tf/forum/33-help-support/ the Staff there replies quickly.

There's also the Chat: https://chat.scrap.tf/# where Staff members are often so they could help you there as well.

10 minutes ago, The Furriest Durr said:

alright, but I just thnk there needs to be more ways to chat than a forums and chatroom, I tried joining everything, including the chatroom you linked

What other way would you suggest?

15 minutes ago, The Furriest Durr said:

I have no idea, but forcing the signing up of a forum or joining an unknown chatroom, is not the answer

The point of this forum is to make a suggestion, not complain. If you don't have an alternative, why bother posting here?

15 hours ago, The Furriest Durr said:

I have no idea, but forcing the signing up of a forum or joining an unknown chatroom, is not the answer

Uhhh... it doesn't take a littlest bit of effort to sign up to scrap.tf forum and joining the chatroom. And you don't lose anything anyways. Aside from a few seconds of your life and a cent worth of electricity.

We have a lot of ways to get help:

Answers in the help menu:

cktc1cdhb4.png

Most pages have easy questions already answered right there.

The help center has all of these questions and answers.

Live support is run by some generous community volunteers, and is only open when they have time.

Last option is the forums where you can post and a supporter or staff members will answer you when they have time.

We don't allow anyone to ask for help in our discord or chat because there are all these places where you can already, and no one likes having everyone there just asking for help.

On 2/16/2018 at 7:41 AM, Gaia's Minion said:

There's a specific part of the Forums where you can ask for help, it's called Help & Support: https://forum.scrap.tf/forum/33-help-support/ the Staff there replies quickly.

There's also the Chat: https://chat.scrap.tf/# where Staff members are often so they could help you there as well.

Don't use the Chat as a Help Platform you'll probably get a staff member saying "This is not Live Support, if you require help with any problems on scrap.tf please use these links (proceeds to link you the live support and help forums), I'd love to apply to the live support but i never found a way to do so ):