Sheb

acknowledged Can no longer access Megaraffle?

This is what I get when I try to access the megaraffle for the past week. It only does this for that page and only that page. I haven't seen any announcements or anyone else talking about it so I'm assuming it's a bug

5d6057e56f.png 

Sorry, but Scrap.TF is temporarily permanently unavailable.

5ab6b52c73ace_ScreenShot2018-03-24at3_27_49PM.thumb.png.26cd7b99ee6ea9eb20fc2feb5c42801b.png

This is what I get 90% of the time when I try to click on public raffles and the megaraffle.  Occasionally, I get lucky and click on a public raffle that works and enter as normal, these raffles typically are lower entry raffles.  Puzzle raffles take a long time to load up but usually do.  This issue has persisted continuously for me for several months.  I have tried to enter at different times of day to see if it was server overloading and I have tried logging out and back in.  I restarted my router/modem, changed WiFi connections, tried entering on mobile, looked at firewalls and my browser extensions, etc...Nothing seems to work and obviously it's not an issue on my end.  All other site functions like banking and auctions work fine.

1 hour ago, Jessuwu said:

No idea what's going on here, but I can confirm it happens only on some accounts.

Cloudflare temporarily blocking the connection / IP address? If the user has sent a lot of packets or tried to DDoS?

21 minutes ago, Anohaxous said:

Cloudflare temporarily blocking the connection / IP address? If the user has sent a lot of packets or tried to DDoS?

This is not related to cloudflare.