Lofi on Hifi

A Much Needed Update Of General Rule 2?

Is General rule 2 being acted on or not? for example: https://scrap.tf/raffles/L0LR1E
Advertising their own channel; but they've been upfront about it, so they seem to be in the right (morally). However, the rule would mean that this user should be temporarily banned for self-advertising - and what about the mentioning of discord servers? because even though that would be less of an advertisement that showing your own youtube channel (less chance of profit), it is more ban-worthy than self-promoting your youtube videos. 

please change/update this rule to make the website a better place.

thank you,

~ Lofi On Hifi

11 minutes ago, Lofi on Hifi said:

Is General rule 2 being acted on or not? for example: https://scrap.tf/raffles/L0LR1E
Advertising their own channel; but they've been upfront about it, so they seem to be in the right (morally). However, the rule would mean that this user should be temporarily banned for self-advertising - and what about the mentioning of discord servers? because even though that would be less of an advertisement that showing your own youtube channel (less chance of profit), it is more ban-worthy than self-promoting your youtube videos. 

please change/update this rule to make the website a better place.

thank you,

~ Lofi On Hifi

I mean, I already did this: 

And also, there's this: https://scrap.tf/help/kb/177

But anyways, regarding the example you posted, that is NOT Advertising. They're looking for Feedback, which is totally fine. It'd be advertising if they had gone "Make sure to Like/Subscribe to me pls! :D"

11 minutes ago, Gaia's Minion said:

But anyways, regarding the example you posted, that is NOT Advertising. They're looking for Feedback, which is totally fine. It'd be advertising if they had gone "Make sure to Like/Subscribe to me pls! :D"

They did. at the end of the video. they asked for people to like and subscribe.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Lofi on Hifi

36 minutes ago, Lofi on Hifi said:

They did. at the end of the video. they asked for people to like and subscribe.

Capture.PNG

Then report it, tell the Staff that he asked for subscribers within the video

Edited by Gaia's Minion

3 minutes ago, Gaia's Minion said:

Try on Live Support (if it's Open ofc)

Live support can't do anything, all reporting has to be done via the reporting system.