So... Waiting for empty bot back-packs?

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately no, if the bot if full, the bot is full. You can't buy one item (the killstreak kit) for about 13 of another item (13 refined) if there is no room left in that bot's inventory.

If the bot's inventory is full, the admins and such need to dump the metals out of that bots inventory, or it'll literally just be deleting it due to inventory fatigue. (I don't understand how such basic logic could be failed to understood...)

Hopefully they do empty the bots soon, I'm dieing to get my Specialized Killstreak Festive Holy Mackerel.

Unfortunately no, if the bot if full, the bot is full. You can't buy one item (the killstreak kit) for about 13 of another item (13 refined) if there is no room left in that bot's inventory.

If the bot's inventory is full, the admins and such need to dump the metals out of that bots inventory, or it'll literally just be deleting it due to inventory fatigue. (I don't understand how such basic logic could be failed to understood...)

Hopefully they do empty the bots soon, I'm dieing to get my Specialized Killstreak Festive Holy Mackerel.

The only people that can empty the bots are the owners, and most of the time they don't do it since they're busy and emptying it would mean that it will just fill up all over again. The best thing to do, at least for us, is to wait a while until the price manager fixes the prices and then remove the excess items. That way whatever pricing issues that were causing people to fill the bot so much are removed and the bot is one step closer to a closed-system equilibrium.

I understand that it is aggravating to be wanting to buy/sell KS kits and not be able to because the bot is full, but just constantly removing excess items is not a solution - it's like trying to make an ammonia equilibrium but leaving the cap off. It will shore up the equilibrium so it look correct in the short term, but lead to bigger issues down the road. The idea is that all banking types should be a proper equilibrium, with there being a constant in and out of its items, never full reaching capacity.

@Tweets let's not forget that the bots sometimes trade between eachother and can also get some space by (in this case) buying killstreak(s) from the users as long as they aren't 100% full.

Also, I really doubt that this should be posted in general discussion, I mean, there's even a help entry about it explaining the issue and how it can get fixed https://scrap.tf/help/kb/97 .

PD: Maybe we are missing Gen. Diss. guidelines?