derp4lief

Server 2 deathrun map suggestions

Not sure if 4halls and bearun would fit there. 4halls has those trams that can kill half a team, which isn't good because scrap servers can only have 24 people and bearun would be probably permanently won by blu due to how hard it is. The other 2 are great and I'd love to see them, as well as those I have suggested earlier (dr_supermonkeyball, dr_castle_steveh, dr_windows_xp, dr_trump_tower, dr_tf2_museum

Well I don't really know any deathrun maps but those who already are on the server2. But i'd like if there was more, so its not the same 3 maps over and over again.

6 hours ago, Luxferre said:

Not sure if 4halls and bearun would fit there. 4halls has those trams that can kill half a team, which isn't good because scrap servers can only have 24 people and bearun would be probably permanently won by blu due to how hard it is. The other 2 are great and I'd love to see them, as well as those I have suggested earlier (dr_supermonkeyball, dr_castle_steveh, dr_windows_xp, dr_trump_tower, dr_tf2_museum

I beg to differ on what you have to say about bearun and 4halls. the trams are at the end of the map, so does it really matter if it can kill half the team? as for bearun, it's not that hard once you get the hang of it.